Friday, January 4, 2013

Origami Owl

Something else is new in our home! 
I am now a designer for Origami Owl!!

They are called Living Lockets because you can open them and change out your charms at any time!

 I have to admit prior to hosting a party I had never even heard of Origami Owl.  Since I hosted my party I have fallen in love with this product!!

You can make your locket for anything and anyone!!  Mine right now has the infinity symbol, all of our birthstones and a family heart.

Here are just a few examples!  




If you are interested in them check out my website https://danielleu.origamiowl.com
If you would like to host a party (online or in home) Please let me know!! 
Trust me once you see them you will love them also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...