Monday, July 2, 2012

Mom's Challenge Week 6

Let me start by saying sorry!!! Ugh I need to get these written and posted on time!!!

So week 6 is here kinda!  This week is Mom's Mission!

What are your goals and desires for you children?  What do you want them to learn from you?  What do you want to pass onto them?  What kind of person do you want your child to grow up to be?


I can tell you that my goals for my children are for them to know that they can make mistakes and still be loved.  They can be whatever and whoever they want to be.  Jason and I will always be there for them no matter what!  

I want them to learn how to be a good person from me.  I want them to be sharing and caring individuals.  

I want to pass onto them how important family is.

When they grow up I just want them to be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...