Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mom Challenge Week 8


This week we are going to focus on finding something that your child is passionate about.  Do they already have a passion?  How do you help support that?

Do they love making things? Coloring?  Maybe introduce them to something new.  Introduce them to watercolors, markers, or finger paints.

What are you passionate about?  Do you take the time to work on your passion?  I know that I love pinterest and have found so many different projects.  This week I am going to make at least 2 of them!! I have been saying for weeks now that I was going to make one thing and yet I never find the time.  It is something that I love to do!  I love to create and sew but I do not always find the time to actually do it!

What is your child passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...