Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mom Challenge Week 7

This week we are going to focus on taking time for you!! ME TIME?!?!



I know if your life is anything like mine this is a strange concept.  My husband works long random hours (11 hour shifts) and his days off are rarely together.  The last thing I want to do to him is leave the kids with him.  My me time is easier once school is back in session.  Little man will start going 3 times a well from 9-12:30 and then I will just have the little miss with me.

I am also lucky to have my parents very close by and I can call them up and get them to watch the kids or at least one of them.

I do get to go out on Mom's night out every once and while.  I am also very lucky that both of my kids go to bed at a very decent hour.  Miss Grace is usually down by 6:30/7:00 each night and Blase is usually in bed by 8, and if Jason is working a night shift I get some really nice alone time.  I love to take that time and read on my kindle, take a bath, or watch some tv.

What do you do to get me time??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...