Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chocolate Day Camp!

Today was one of those days when I think to myself that I am super blessed!!
A couple of us girls decided to take a ride out to the Chocolate Factory for their chocolate day camp! I would consider it more of a chocolate day hour.  But regardless!!

For 10 dollars a kid they get to make the following:
Choice of 2 of the following to dip in Chocolate:
Oreo, Gummy Worm, Animal cracker, or a Rice Crispy treat
Then they each got 2 marshmallows on a stick to dip in Chocolate
Finally, they got to make a piece of chocolate pizza (complete with red and white chocolate)

The kids had a BLAST!!  They all loved everything but he best part was making their pizza!!  Blase's piece you could not even see the bottom piece of chocolate he had that much stuff piled on top!!
Blase (not looking to thrilled) and Mommy

Olivia, Bella, and Blase working on their pizza

My little Chocolatier

Blase, Olivia, and Bella

Kristina, Blase, Olivia, and Bella
(She was awesome with the kids)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun!! I wish we had something similar around my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was!! The kids loved it so much and it was such a great value!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...