Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mom Challenge Week 2


Welcome to week 2 of the Mom challenge!! How did everyone do with week 1?  I actually did really good although a lot of that had to do with the fact that we had family staying with us (blog to follow).  But even before they got here we were doing really good.

This week is Slow down!  How many times do you actually miss something fun with the kids because you had to do the dishes or a load of laundry!?  I know that I am guilty of this!  I often will let them play on their own so I can finish cleaning the kitchen or do the laundry.  I guess if no one is coming over what is the harm in doing it during nap time or after they go to bed.

We got a blow up pool at the end of the season last year and Blase has been begging to go out there every day and yet i come up with reasons why we can't!  This week I am going to make an effort to take them both outside at least 3 times this week.  Plus, it is a win, win!  We get to be outside together but it also wears them out so that means early bed time!!

What will you do this week to slow down?

2 comments:

  1. This one seems like it could be hard! I know it would be a difficult one for me to do since I feel like I have a lot of things to take care of, but I am sure it's not impossible! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yesterday we went to Peanuts Playhouse instead of cleaning the house like i should have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...