Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It has been a little while since I have blogged!
Life has been a little hectic and busy but nothing the beach cannot fix!  On Monday of last week the girls were all going to the beach with their kiddos.  I was going to skip cause Jason was actually off and I hate leaving him on his days off but he said that he would keep Grace so Blase and I could go and have fun.  Well, Blase is totally my child!  He is a fish!  He loved playing in the sand and running in and out of the water.  I guess I forgot just how "close" the beach is to us.  On Friday Jason was not scheduled to go into work till 6pm so I convinced him that we should take a little trip down the shore!!  Blase was thrilled!  This was going to be Grace's 2nd trip to the beach.  She went when she was a newborn when we went to Tradewinds.  So we loaded up the car and headed to the beach!  

When we got there we headed down and set up our chairs. Mr. Blase was on his way to the ocean without a second thought.  The seas were a little rough because of the wind so he did not go that far at all.  Miss Grace on the other hand was not at all impressed with the sand and water!  She was pretty freaked out.

We ended up sitting right on the edge of the water Blase and Daddy were building sand castles and Grace was testing out the sand.  She eventually started to warm up to it but would freak anytime the water hit her feet!  It was pretty funny!  I packed my book (Fifty Shades Darker) but did not really get to read at all.  After a few hours we headed home so we could shower and eat before Daddy had to head to work.

The upside of the beach was the fact that Grace went to bed at 6pm and slept all night! Blase put himself to bed at 7pm.  So after they went to bed I got to read!  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...