Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Decorations

I hate to be a copycat but one of my other blogger friends broke the birthday party blog into a couple different ones. So i thought i would do the same. Grace's theme was hearts and cupcakes!
I got a ton of my ideas from Pinterest! Here are just a few of the things that I made!

I wanted to do the balloon wreath but a lot of people were doing that so i wanted to do something different! So I went with bows for Miss Grace! I was really happy with the way this turned out!

I bought some tissue paper and felt over the last couple months. I made puffs to go over the arch way and then i made the felt hearts into a garland. I also saw the table clothes on the ceiling and fell in love with it!

Closer view of the ceiling.

I had some tulle that i was not really sure what do with and decided to make some puffs that separated the kitchen from the living room.

I also had tissue paper puffs to frame the window

It was an amazing party and we were so blessed to be surrounded by so many friends and family. I still cannot believe that she is one! This year has just flown by! Stay tuned for more party details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...