Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gatorland

So this is kinda sad to say but I have lived in St. Cloud since I was 12! We moved to Dr. Phillips when I was 11 and then moved to St. Cloud when our house was done when I was 12 and I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO GATORLAND!! Actually, I have to admit I have never had any desire to go to Gatorland. I mean please it's Gators! Well Blase loves this kind of stuff. When Jason and I went to the last chamber event there was a basket with tickets to local theme park tickets (gatorland, old town, dino world) Since Jason's schedule has been so crazy whenever he is off we try to do something fun as a family. So, on Monday we loaded up the car and headed to Gatorland for a family day of fun! (Of course I forgot my camera at home and did not realize it till we got there!) Blase was in awe from the minute we walked in! We did all the shows and when we went to the Gator Wrestling Show there is an opportunity for you to sit on a gator! Well he was thrilled and asked if he could please do it! So we willingly obliged! We had a great day and it was hot (upper 80s) so after doing all the fun stuff we headed over to the water area (mommy packed a bathing suit and towel for Blase) for some fun. Well, Miss Grace was not very happy that she was not included so we stripped her down to her diaper and let her go! They both had a great time! Only in Florida would you be able to go play in water in January! I would totally recommend this place it was a lot of fun and very relaxing! They also just put in a zip line that Jason and I are itching to try! (that would be a kids free adventure)
Hoping on the Gator!


So pleased with himself!

Blase and Grace playing in the water! January 23, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Blase is really brave to sit on that gator! He sure is growing up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...