Friday, August 12, 2011

I can finally announce it!

No i am not preggo!!! This factory is closed! LOL
Blase jumped off the diving board!!! He has been talking about jumping off the diving board for 2 weeks! Everyday when we go to swim he tells me that on the last day he is jumping off the diving board! Well, today was the last day. I told him that today was the last day for two reasons. Reason one to prepare him that he is not going to be going to swim next week. Reason number two to talk him up about jumping of the diving board. He was so excited that it was the last day the whole way to the lesson he told me he was going to jump off the diving board. The whole lesson i heard him telling Miss Elizabeth that he is jumping off the diving board. Well, it was time! I did not think he was going to do it...I thought for sure he would walk out get scared and walk back. Well, he proved me wrong and here is the proof!



Now granted Uncle Ricky came right after he jumped so he got in line to do it again and he wimped out but hey he did it once and that is good enough for me! I am one proud mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Go Blase!! That is awesome he got the courage to do it. Such a brave boy! I cant see the video because our internet is crappy right now.. but I'll look at it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...