Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blase's First Day of Pre-K3


Monday, night I got a phone call. A phone call that I have been waiting to come for a while now! Ms. Victoria from St. Luke & St. Peter's Preschool that someone has dropped out and we got a spot!! So Blase would be enrolled in school Tuesday and Thursdays from 9 am to 12:30 pm! I was so excited that he got a spot! We have been so spoiled at St. Luke's. I love all the teachers and you can really tell that they LOVE their students. I had to work on Tuesday :( huge tears that i would not be there for Blase's first day of school. Plus, the hubs is not that great about taking pictures or picking out clothes for the kids! LOL So i picked out Blase's first day of school outfit and put it on the counter so he cannot screw it up. I called Kathryn to make sure that she and he both take pictures of the first day. And i gave Jason very specific directions to make sure that Grace is dressed as well! So i had everything ready and headed into work. Jason surprised me and stopped by the Ihop so I could see my Little Man before his first day. He was so excited! As soon as i got home from work i heard all about his first day and how much he LOVES school and he LOVES Ms. Irene and how he has a new friend named Victor.
I have to admit that I love preschool as well mostly because it gives me some one on one time with Grace and its always nice to go back to just one kid! LOL Here are some pictures from his first day

Blase and Olivia at School

My big boy

Blase and Grace

Blase at St. Luke and St. Peter's Pre-School


One happy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...