Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You can call me Creative!

So for Christmas about 2 years ago Michael and Jessica got me a sewing machine. And for the first year it just collected dust. Then when Jessica had Kalen i wanted to make him a quilt to i busted it out and made a quilt. I also made Blase one using his onesies that were my favorite. Then once again it sat idle! Well now that i have a girl it has opened new possibilities for me! My girlfriends started making "pillowcase dresses" and i fell in love! So yesterday, Vanessa invited me over to teach me how to make them! They are super easy and super cute! I also made a crayon roll for a craft swap i joined. So here are some picture!

The Back of the dress

The front when the belt is tied

The front untied

The crayon roll open

All closed up

3 comments:

  1. Those are both cute sewing projects! You are pretty good with the sewing machine. One day, I will learn...until then, I can envy your creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bridget!! You are awesome at scrapbook pages! Once you move back here i will teach you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I need to learn, it's on my to do list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...