Monday, May 2, 2011

Mr. Independent

Blase dressed himself today! Picked out his clothes and put them on with almost no help at all! It was a sad and happy moment for me! My baby doesn't need me to pick out his clothes anymore! He was even more excited to because today he was going to school. He goes once a week from 9am-12:30 to St. Luke & St. Peter Preschool. So it did not bother me that he picked out his clothes. I knew that Ms. Kim would hear all about how he dressed himself and plus who really sees him on Mondays?!?
Ok now i have to back track a bit. On Saturday, i was giving Jason a hard time about how Blase needs a haircut and he should help me do it on Saturday night. I told him that Blase had school pictures on Monday (I was lying i just wanted to get his haircut) Jason did not believe me and i was bluffing cause i was not really sure when school pictures were i just knew that they were coming up.
Ok so now back to today....We arrive at school (on time!! which is amazing on its own) and i am faced with utter horror! I see the photographer unloading his car! Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Now i know its just class pictures but had i known he would have been in a button up and a nice pair of shorts....But not my kid he is in basketball shorts, a tee shirt, and buzz lightyear socks! Ugh what a mess!!
I guess in the end it really doesn't matter because he was proud of himself as you can tell by his face in the picture! But i thought that i would share this story!
:)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH that's a hilarious story. I actually could see you doing that to Jason... but the fact that it was true, was just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...