Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picture Happy

As most of you all know i am picture obsessed!! I love pictures. I cannot have enough and i love to get them done often. I mean it feels like we just brought home Blase yet he is going to be 3 next month! 3 can you believe it?? I cannot...So, I love to get pictures done and I love to take pictures (even though i have a really crappy camera) So back to the story...

Tuesday, night we decided to go get pictures of our "new" family. I also, decided that it would be the best time to take Blase's 3 year old pictures and some pictures of him and Grace. Grace did not have to get hers done because she already had a fashion shoot!

Now we went on Tuesday and this is the same day that i had taken Blase to the Dr for his shots. But in my defense he was in a super good mood (he took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap) even though he was still a little sluggish but it was the best time to do it because then he would not be bouncing off the walls while we wait. So we loaded up the car and headed to my favorite place (Jason's hell) the picture people! (We have had one to many bad experiences) although i keep going back. They take awesome pictures!

There was a little wait when we got there but they got us in quickly thank goodness cause i did not make an appointment. So we start..Family picture..I know Grace looks a little pissed but oh well what are you going to do...We had one other option and that was us standing and i did not like the way i looked so this had to be the winner.

Next, we had to do Blase's 3rd Birthday picture. He was already over it but hey sometimes you must do things to please your mother. He is such a little model just turn the camera on him and all of a sudden he is ready to shine. So here is his 3rd birthday picture


Then, we had to get a Brother Sister picture. And with my OCD Blase had to have on a different shirt and Grace had to have an outfit change as well. By this point they were both over it. I can bribe Blase with a cookie but Grace is not as easy! But hey we got what we needed and they both look so stinking cute!

They both look good and Blase was so happy to get to hold his sister!

I already went to Walmart and bought more frames now i just have to figure out how i am going to add these to my wall of photos!

Well i am done bragging about my family! Hope you all enjoy the pictures!!

I will have to post tomorrow night after we dye our Easter Eggs! That should be lots of fun with an almost 3 year old!

4 comments:

  1. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Blase looks like such a little charmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the pictures came out. I cannot believe Blase is 3 next month!! Yikes. I just got the invitation in the mail. Sounds like it should be a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn thanks he is quite the charmer and knows how to use it! Plus who can say no to those brown eyes!! LOL not me!!
    @Bridget thanks!! I cannot believe it either i feel like he just came home...oh and you know that the party is going to be a blast i already booked the bounce house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. What a lil ladies man! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...