Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well if you know me at all then you know what this week is to me!!! Danielle-a-palooza!! I love my birthday....But now i get to share it with my nephew/godson! He was born on the 15th...He's lucky i love him so i don't mind sharing my birthday week with him.
This year we decided that we really were not going to go out on valentines day..For a couple reasons 1. getting a babysitter twice in one week is tough. 2. taking blase to dinner is fine but not as romantic as one would think. 3. St.Cloud people go crazy on valentines day and its always a wait to go out to dinner. So this year we decided to be super romantic and get........Taco Bell for dinner!!! LOL laugh all you want I'm 9 months preggo so back off my taco bell!!!!
I was super romantic though and got Jason a really nice pair of ray bands and i made him swear to me not to get me flowers. I feel that they are so over priced for this one day all i really wanted was a box of chocolate!
Blase went to school today and had a valentine's day party which he loved! He keeps telling daddy that he came home with candy in his backpack.
On Friday my parents took Blase all day! It was wonderful because we were able to get the nursery painted and almost ready. Jason just needs to get the trim done (he says that i am not allowed to do it because i don't have patience). We are planning on getting that done on Thursday. Blase loves his new big boy room and is doing really good being super careful on the stairs to go up and down. Which in turn makes me feel much better because i was not sure how he was going to take to us painting his room pink!
Wednesday i turn 29! AHHH!!! One more year and I'm 30!!!!!! Holy Moly!!!
We are going to Texas De Brazil for dinner and my parents are going to watch Blase for us! And then on Thursday we have to go to the Dr. I was measuring a week early when i went last week and since we are in the last month i have to go every week! Joy! Luckily i knew the girl who makes appointments and she made me 3 weeks of appointments so then i don't have to deal with trying to get appointments every week.
Well I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day and get to spend it with your loved ones!
I have my two favorite men to hang out with!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day. Matt and I didn't do much today either. Went to eat chinese for lunch and then a movie afterwards.

    I saw the nursery and it's starting to look sooo cute!
    Give Blase hugs and kisses from us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...